One of the performances that XZ was in, I actually understood what was going on (big surprise). She was dressed in white and was dancing around the stage with another man also dressed in white. The only other prop on stage was a tree with a single apple. Can you guess what this is? Anyway, XZ ate the apple and afterwards both of them went looking for the fig leaves.
Below are some of the photos of the different performances:
Children participation; by the way, there were adorable...
XZ doing the dance that lead her to eating the apple. The other person dancing with XZ, I think, was temptation.
I think this may have been Noah's arc but I didn't see any animals...
More dancing (yes with XZ).
And there were a few more performances but I sat and enjoyed them rather than get too many more photos - sorry.
After all that performing, there was a feast for all the hungry performers and their friends.
Oh, also during the performance, the audience was given a heart shaped card to write a Christmas message on it. Here is what I wrote, in my bad Chinese grammar:
It says, all Taiwan people, may you receive everything that you heart desires.
It is the only thing I could remember from my text books...
At the end of the evening, XZ and her friends that she bought had a group photo.
Some Christmas this year was pretty good.
Till next time, have a good one...
2 comments:
I am so glad you enjoyed your Christmas Day.
What a lovely idea the heart shape card with a message.
And an excellent message and well done for writing it in Chinese.
Greetings of the Season to you and yours TP.
I too thought the heart shaped card and message lovely. ( and yes, well done you!)
An interesting performance for Christmas - the first Adam.
Post a Comment